Suzanne Dhinoy, Photographer & Designer
Being able to pursue a career that I am passionate about is one of the most rewarding things a person can achieve. Real estate is a great passion of mine and it helps in photographing properties in the best light. I aim to not only highlight the best features, but to also give the viewer a full sense of the flow and character of a property. Meeting and working with real estate agents, builders and home owners always brings new challenges to overcome, but I enjoy all the challenges that come with the tight deadlines and unique lighting situations.
Graphic & web design, art and other types photography are also exciting and bring their own challenges. The creativity is a great balance with the logic required when developing web sites. Take some time to browse my portfolios and see the variety of work I’ve done. Please contact me with any questions you might have or to schedule an appointment.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing from the University of South Alabama.
- Over 7 years behind a professional camera lens, and 15 years working with photos digitally.
- Certificate in Web and Graphic Design
- Certificate in Graphic Design
- Producing high quality, crisp, colorful real estate and architectural photography
- Highly skilled in Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Excellent understanding of color theory, typography, layout, web design and illustration.
- Knowledgeable of CSS, HTML, HTML5 and WordPress design.
Contact me for real estate photography, design work, web work, or other random inquires you have.